DakPay Mobile App Download- Indian Post Office has launched an online payment app that is made available on Google Play Store under the name DakPay. This app has been made by Indian Post Payments Bank, hence this application is completely Indian. This app being a post office is a very reliable app.
Through this app, any information about payment and other postal services will also be available. Dak Pay App Size is 24MB and has a Google Play Store rating of 4.0. This is great, so let’s know how this app works.
What is DakPay?
Dakpay is a secure and easy payment app that allows payment through BHIM UPI using your mobile phone. One can do instant money transfers using the postal app and easily make instant payments at online and offline stores.
What is the name of the new digital payment application launched by India Post Payments Bank?
DakPay app India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) along with the Department of Posts (DoP) on Tuesday launched the digital payment application ‘DakPay’ to facilitate easy digital transactions and other banking services.
How do I use DakPay app?
How to download the DakPay app on Android?
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for the term ‘Dak Pay’ using the search box.
- Tap on the app named ‘DakPay by IPPB’ and hit install.
- Once installed, open the app.
How to setup DakPay Mobile App Download
- As soon as you start the Dak Pay app, you will have to allow calls from your mobile phone, Allow at device location, Allow device location. After that, you will come to the next step in your mobile.
2. After this, an SMS option will appear on your phone. And you have to do further processing by clicking on SMS Allow.
3.In the new step, you will have to further process by selecting the SIM linked to your bank account.
- 4.After this, a page of the new profile will open. In this, you will have to write your complete information.
5.After typing the password, click on the terms and conditions and click on the register.
6.Like you have to write your name.
The second box has to be written as a surname.
Email id in the third box.
After this date of birth will have to be written.
After this, the mobile number has to be written.
You have to create a password in the last box. In both, you have to keep the same password.
- After this, you have to select the bank. You select the bank in which you have an account.
After complete setup, you can transfer payment in any way. With this DakPay app, you can transfer money anywhere from a bank and QR code.
If you have any doubts about this article or you want you liked this post on Dak Pay Mobile App Download or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.