ICICI Definition: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
Category: Business – Banking
Country/Region : India India
What is full form Icici?
ICICI Full Form – ICICI Bank, Industrial Credit, and Investment Corporation of India. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai (Maharashtra), ICICI is an Indian famous banking services company. In 2014 the bank used to be the second-largest bank in terms of assets. (ICICI Full Form) The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Limited (ICICI) was formed in 1955 And in 1994 ICICI Bank was formed, which was named Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation.
After the merger of India Limited and ICICI Bank Limited Company on 31 March 2002, Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Ltd was merged with ICICI Bank, and the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Limited is no longer in existence.
It provides all of this service for corporate or retail customers through a variety of banking services and a variety of venture capital, and investment banking, (ICICI Full Form) non-life insurance, and delivery channels, and specialized subsidiaries of asset management. Currently, ICICI Bank has a card network of about 4867 branches and 14417 ATMs in India. ICICI Bank has a presence in 19 countries including India.
Product and Services
- Investments such as mutual fund, tax solutions, and PPF
- Cards such as credit card, debit card, and business card
- Insurance such as general insurance, health insurance, and life insurance
- Loans such as home loan, personal loan, car loan and two-wheeler loan
- Personal banking which offers a saving account with various benefits like debit card, credit card, and internet banking (ICICI Full Form)
- Business banking which includes a wide range of current account products, internet banking, and mobile banking
Who is founder of Icici Bank?
ICICI Bank was established in 1994, it is an Indian financial institution-owned subsidiary and bank. This bank was initially known as Reserve Bank of India Industrial Credit and Investment, their owner name is,
- Mr.A. Ramaswami Mudaliar was elected as the first chairman.
Is Icici Bank a government bank?
- ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, (Maharashtra), India.
What is the Minimum Balance that you Need to Maintain for the ICICI Savings Account?
A deposit of Rs 10,000 is taken in metro and urban places for opening a savings account in ICICI. And go for Rs 5000 for semi-urban and Rs 2000 for rural people.